Digital Bill of Rights:
- Article 1
- Right to freedom of speech such as opinion or expression in an online environment.
- Article 2
- Right to be included and not discriminated against due to race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status online.
- No one should be subjected to unfair, cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment online.
- Article 3
- Everyone has the right to access the full world-web internet.
- Everyone has the right to access information in their own language.
- Article 4
- Everyone has the right to abide and be recognised before the law online.
- Article 5
- Everyone has the right to their privacy and security online.
- Article 6
- Defamation of persons character online should not be tolerated. Everyone has the right to protection against such attacks.
- Article 7
- Everyone has the right to their own identity online and theft of such identity is against the law.
- Article 8
- Everyone has the right to their own online intellectual property.
- Article 9
- Right to protect any information or media from being stolen or pirated.
- Article 10
- Advancements in technology cannot violate any rights.